Re: Save tickets in an emmail?

Sujet : Re: Save tickets in an emmail?
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 05:15:30
On 2024-03-13 00:54, Newyana2 wrote:
"Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid> wrote
 | It depends on how exactly the ticket was shipped.

    I don't understand this very well. The tickets came via email, but
they're not actually tickets or images. The email has remote
links to a company called Ticketmaster.
I meant that the method depends on the ticket technology used. Ok, it is Ticketmaster. I suggest looking on the Ticketmaster web page.
Yes, you need the Ticketmaster app. As I have not used them recently myself I don't know if there are other methods.
However, a simple google "how to print ticketmaster tickets" gets you the answer:
<https://help.ticketmaster.com/hc/en-us/articles/9700852414225-How-do-I-print-tickets-I-bought-online>
How do I print tickets I bought online?
If you have Mobile Entry tickets, you won’t be able to print them from your online account, nor can they be emailed. You can visit the FAQ How do I use Mobile Entry tickets? for more information.
If you chose Print-at-Home as your delivery method, follow these steps:
     Sign into your My Account on Ticketmaster.com (desktop/mobile web).
     Find your order under the My Tickets section.
     When they’re ready to print, the Print Tickets button will appear.
     Click Print Tickets and confirm your account by entering the code we emailed you. You’ll need Adobe Reader to print your tickets, which you can quickly download from this Adobe webpage.
     Print your tickets and you’re set!
Your tickets can’t be printed if you bought your tickets over the phone, no Print Tickets button appears, or from the app.
So, there is something called "Mobile Entry tickets" that can not be printed, so watch for that.
Failing all that, they have a help phone. Depending on the country.
--
Cheers, Carlos.