Re: Can oe tell what apps have used data?

Sujet : Re: Can oe tell what apps have used data?
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 10:19:34
Chris Green wrote:

I use very little data on my phone, looking at my provider's billing
it's usually only a few kB at a time with the odd 1Mb lump.

On stock android you can see how much data is used overall within a
month, and per-app how much data has been used in the last four months.

Under settings/network & internet/sims
then in my case O₂
I can set the amount of data and date that it resets (works well with
regular SIMO, may not work as well with irregular PAYG)

Under there is App data usage, for each of the previous four months, it
gives a list (sorted with greediest apps at top) of how much data has
been used.

Alternative way of getting usage info is
Settings/Apps/ then pick a specific app, then mobile data and wifi, then
it gives the same past four months usage for that app.