Re: Can oe tell what apps have used data?

Sujet : Re: Can oe tell what apps have used data?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 20:29:05
Andy Burns wrote on Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:19:34 +0000 :

I use very little data on my phone, looking at my provider's billing
it's usually only a few kB at a time with the odd 1Mb lump.

On stock android you can see how much data is used overall within a
month, and per-app how much data has been used in the last four months.

Andy is correct (as usual).

On my Android 13 Samsung Galaxy, it's trivial to see overall data usage by
Wi-Fi and by each individual app, each sorted by most data per app first.

Settings > Connections > Data usage > Billing cycle & data warning
Settings > Connections > Data usage > Mobile data usage
Settings > Connections > Data usage > Wi-Fi data usage

When you click on either of those latter two, you get the choice of
months backward to survey, with a list of each type of data used by each
app, in a most to least data sort (at least mine does that by default).