Re: Clear the cache of an android Cellphone (Moto G Pure)

Sujet : Re: Clear the cache of an android Cellphone (Moto G Pure)
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 19. Mar 2024, 18:10:55
Carlos E.R. wrote on Mon, 18 Mar 2024 23:00:56 +0100 :

It is the destruction of a company, unless they came back under another
name. But I do not remember offhand a tool set that is as popular as ES
was back in the day.

I invested an hour writing up a definitive post on clearing the cache.
 <https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50818&group=comp.mobile.android#50818>

As for software that goes beyond the pale, nowadays, to ameliorate the
risk, I autosave all my installer APKs into a Windows folder, and each of
the installed versions so that I can repopulate any phone using them.

For some, I move them into the "last known good version" folder, which I
didn't have when I first used the "Crap Cleaner" CC-like app ES Explorer.

However, since then I have placed into the last known good version folder
 Nova Launcher 7.0.57 by TeslaCoil Apps
 Pulse SMS 5.4.6.2816 by Luke & Jake Klinker
 All 18 of the Simple Mobile Tools
 etc.

Most were bought, offhand, by Maple Media, who ruins them.