Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.

Sujet : Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 08. Apr 2024, 08:38:36
On 08.04.2024 05:15, AJL wrote:
On 4/7/24 6:43 PM, knuttle wrote:
On 04/07/2024 6:25 PM, micky wrote:

My brother, who has been sick and I'm worried about him, is usually
impossible** to reach.   It rings 5 or 6 times and goes to voicemail,
which is almost always full.   I visited two weeks ago and found he had
it set on DND.  I turned that off, but today it did the same thing.

IF he wants his DND on and knows how to set it perhaps he turned it back on.
 On my phone I also leave my DND on all the time but it allows exceptions to
 be set. So I set it to allow only family members through. Next time you see
 him, try setting it that way.

That is none of his business.

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"