Re: Photos too lit up.

Sujet : Re: Photos too lit up.
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 21:07:26
micky wrote:

the bold full moon was rising and I thought it would be a nice
picture, but when I took it with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro, it
looked like daylight and the moon, instead of being grey, looked like
a dim sun.
What was the model of phone that was "caught" substituting a stock hi-res image of the moon, rather that actually taking an image of it?