Re: app to read a book to me on an airplane

Sujet : Re: app to read a book to me on an airplane
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 10:13:05
Android Owner wrote:

I have a few ebooks in PDF (and other) formats.
Is there a simple to use free app without ads that will just read the book
to me
Not all PDF pages are rendered in natural order (i.e. top down, left to right order for Western script) some can be effectively random characters sprinkled onto the page in the required places, I doubt a reader would handle them well ...