Re: The Dumbphone Boom Is Real

Sujet : Re: The Dumbphone Boom Is Real
De : this (at) *nospam* ddress.is.invalid (Frank Slootweg)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 13:15:15
carl@invalid.com wrote:
On 16 Apr 2024 12:46:01 GMT, Frank Slootweg <this@ddress.is.invalid>
wrote:

carl@invalid.com wrote:
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:26:29 -0400, Alan Browne

I'd luv to be able to buy a simple flip phone that fit in my pocket
and did nothing else except be a simpe phone and NOTHING else.

 Does it need to be a *flip* phone or is, as the subject mentions, a
'dumb' phone what you want?

I want a flip phone that is small in size, folds up to fit in my
pocket, and takes up less room than does my wallet. Forget e-mail and
all the spam crapola that comes from such.  Also, I don't need
"texting".  If I have something to say to someone, I *say* it, not
type it. That's what a phone originally was supposed to do.

The fact that I'm 90 years of age might somewhat explain my choice of
phones.

  If that's what you want, then why don't you just *buy* one!?

  I don't know where you live, but I did a quick search on "simple flip
phone" and get tons of results/choices, including 4G ones, in case your
network requires a 4G phone.

  Amongst the results are worldwide suppliers like Amazon, so go for it!