Re: Apple loses top phonemaker spot to Samsung

Sujet : Re: Apple loses top phonemaker spot to Samsung
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android
Date : 22. Apr 2024, 05:49:56
On 2024-04-21 18:34, Cameo wrote:
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
On 2024-04-21 11:17, Cameo wrote:
Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
On 2024-04-21 08:31, Jerry Friedman wrote:
On 4/15/24 6:45 PM, Tyrone wrote:
Apple and Samsung routinely trade 1st and 2nd place

Bullshit. People like you are as stupid as shit. You know nothing.
Yet you think you know everything. You masturbate to Apple advertisements.

When you're making your Apple bullshit up, at least make it believable.
Samsung has been #1 every quarter (but 1) for more than a decade.

Then the OP was incorrect...

The OP was just asking questions.

The OP posted:

"Apple loses top phonemaker spot to Samsung"

It is impossible for both the OP to be correct about that and for the
(but 1) for more than a decade"...

...UNLESS that one quarter was the immediately previous quarter.

 Pardon me, I thought I answered in the UWB thread.
Should have my mouth shut.
Hey... ...no worries.
Anyone who's willing to admit when he made a mistake is OK in my book.
👍