Re: Do they make 10 foot USB cords with arrows on the outside?

Sujet : Re: Do they make 10 foot USB cords with arrows on the outside?
De : janicekoziol (at) *nospam* nie.ma.spamu.prosze.com (Jan K.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 27. Apr 2024, 16:37:25
W Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:52:56 -0400, Alan Browne napisal:

It's easier to see why I had for help in determining the direction of a USB
cable from the middle with a quick snapshot of my workspace at the moment.
 https://i.postimg.cc/BvBQZztm/20240425-cables.jpg
 Oh.  Well, then I suggest you disassemble that mess and re-do with some attempt at organization.
Oh, it happens even where there is only one cable involved, as you
inevitably grab the ten footers by the middle and have to find the ends.
It doesn't help that there are a mix of different cables in that mix, so
even when I do find the small end, it's often for Android when I want to
plug in an iPhone and vice versa (or even micro-USB or mini-USB on some).
Luckily the industry is standardizing on one cable end for the time being.