Android/iOS easy to use "I'm Home/I left Work" automated SMS geofence app

Sujet : Android/iOS easy to use "I'm Home/I left Work" automated SMS geofence app
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 03. May 2024, 16:20:10
Please see this screenshot I made for you to see how it works.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/C1PWHqMm/imhere.jpg>

So that others can benefit from the information, there's an iOS/Android app
that can geofence multiple areas and send texts when you're leaving or
entering custom areas, which you simply draw onto an OpenStreet map.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/im-here-zone/id1452495641?ls=1
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncitgroup.android.iamhere

https://www.iamherezone.com/ by SyncIt
 "This app allows users to send pre-generated messages based on
  their geofence location area, thus informing other users when
  they enter or leave a geographical area. The user defines the
  geographical area by drawing it on the map. The app supports
  SMS messaging, WhatsApp, email, and push notifications."

  1. Draw a zone (on OpenStreetMap)
  2. Write your text message
  3. Select recipients

  Create multiple zones
  Store multiple recipients
  Send default and customized messages
  Setup recurring and one-time messages
  Add icon and color to each zone

  Duration selectable for 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h, 12h, 1 day & recurring.

The app only has a thousand downloads, so you'd have to be good at
searching to find it (luckily, I have the best app search engine tools).

The caveat is that I only briefly tested it with mock location settings on
Android so that I could make those screenshots for you to take a look at.

As a result, I can't vouch for how well it might work in the real world.

However, if others find the functionality useful, let the rest of us know
so that we all benefit from the effort you invested in testing the app out.