Re: originator whitelist?

Sujet : Re: originator whitelist?
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 04. May 2024, 22:22:42
On 2024-05-04 20:09, VanguardLH wrote:
bad sector <forgetski@_INVALID.net> wrote:

is there a way to build a white-list of phone numbers and have calls
from any other number silently dropped?
 Set a global ringtone (the default one).  Could be a silent ringtone, or
one that is much more quiet to eliminate jarring you from whatever
you're current doing.  Then, in each contact, assign the ringtone you
want for that contact.
 I have a global and quiet ringtone for all calls.  For contacts, I have
all of them assigned to a much louder ringtone, except for a couple for
emergency use that play the very loud siren ringtone.  You could have
different ringtones for different contacts, but I generally just use a
louder ringtone for all my contacts.  Tis a bitch, though, having to
edit every contact to change the ringtone.  Luckily, I only have about
20 contacts.  I don't put everyone that has called me into my contacts
list.
You could assign ringtones to groups, then add contacts to one or another group. Friends, family, businesses...
--
Cheers, Carlos.