Re: New AI cameras catch hundreds of drivers on phones in just one week

Sujet : Re: New AI cameras catch hundreds of drivers on phones in just one week
De : Newyana (at) *nospam* invalid.nospam (Newyana2)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 06. May 2024, 14:56:56
On 5/5/2024 6:50 PM, Killum wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/new-ai-cameras-catch-hundreds-
of-drivers-on-phones-in-just-one-week/vi-BB1lQTBF

   I see nothing at that link. It turns out there's actually
no webpage there. There's just a lot of script that produces
unknown results if run, and I'm not in the habit of letting
people like Microsoft run script in my browser.
   So, I looked around for a version of the story on a real
webpage. Interestingly, one of the links I came across
has basically the same story... from 5 years ago!
https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-technology/smart-cameras-are-now-on-the-lookout-for-distracted-drivers-in-australia