Re: Encrypted Services Apple, Proton and Wire Helped Spanish Police Identify Activist

Sujet : Re: Encrypted Services Apple, Proton and Wire Helped Spanish Police Identify Activist
De : bogus007 (at) *nospam* gmail.com
Groupes : comp.mobile.android  comp.os.linux.advocacy  comp.sys.mac.advocacy  misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 17. May 2024, 03:51:41
In article <UhOdnebco-VaNtv7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
On 16 May 2024, anon <noreply@mixmin.net> posted some
news:20240516.114117.292a0ad9@mixmin.net:

In <v21hr4$msud$1@dont-email.me> =?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg_Lorenz?= wrote:

On 13.05.24 16:30, Jolly Roger wrote:
On 2024-05-13, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 12 May 2024 23:08:18 GMT :

I am right. Glad you admit it. That's a rarity for you

Now that the uneducated ignorant Apple religious zealots have
unilaterally declared that they are right on everything

Adults will notice how Arlen snips context and tries to claim I said
something I never said here while slinging his little insults. Such
weak trolls are all Arlen has as his disposal.

Do you think you will ever learn to keep your fingers still to avoid
feeding this Troll?

He deserves to be force fed tuna fish while being flogged.

no lube

you boob

Zzzz