Re: Stiii Ticking

Sujet : Re: Stiii Ticking
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 22. May 2024, 03:13:05
On 2024-05-22 01:48, MajorLanGod wrote:
I was looking for a cable and ran across my first tablet, a Nexus 7 2013. I
got some juice into it and powered it up. Boy, is it SLOW! Not just in
relation to my current tablet, but just really slow period. Does old
hardware like this slow down as it ages?
No.
Machines get slower as they age and get updated, because software gets bigger with more features. Current software assumes current power processors and memory, it runs slow on old hardware.
Another effect in a (android) machine that has not being used in a long time, is that it gets busy with updates and "house chores", so it runs slow for a while.
--
Cheers, Carlos.