Re: Stiii Ticking

Sujet : Re: Stiii Ticking
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 22. May 2024, 12:09:02
MajorLanGod wrote:

my first tablet, a Nexus 7 2013. I got some juice into it and powered
it up. Boy, is it SLOW!
I had a 2012 N7, at that time and that price it was a "must buy", it's in landfill due to becoming glacially slow.

Not just in relation to my current tablet, but just really slow
period. Does old hardware like this slow down as it ages?
The eMMC storage was slow, even wiping and re-installing only helped for a few days.  Current devices with UFS storage are better.