Android free adfree photo crop (and video compression) app

Sujet : Android free adfree photo crop (and video compression) app
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 27. May 2024, 03:05:48
It seems that the best apps are the simplest apps, which do one thing, and
they do that one thing well, so I went searching for a free/adfree app that
simply crops photos (given I keep getting photos of a new baby that are
taken by people on iPhones who don't know anything about composition).

Looking for just a reliable photo cropper, I found this app just now.
 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sybu.imageresizer>

It does more than crop photos, but when I tried the photo-cropping feature,
I found it did the cropping exactly as I would have done it.

Simple. Quick. Safe for the original photos. Easy to use.

I send this to help others, and in case you also have a good simple photo
cropper app, you might add value by suggesting the ones you like best.