Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android

Sujet : Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 22:55:34
Andrew wrote:

Jeff Layman wrote:

As "Andrew" has pointed out, this is a very powerful app manager.
 Thanks for checking it out. I wanted also to see what Andy Burns thought of
it, as I can't find a better app manager even as there must be scores of
app managers out there - I've tried dozens and this is, by far, the best.
It sounds interesting.  I've tried the three latest 'release' versions without any joy, I'll see if the issue affects the 'beta' version.