Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android

Sujet : Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 00:53:07
Andy Burns wrote:

I've tried the three latest 'release' versions without any joy, I'll see if the issue affects the 'beta' version.
4.0beta1 same as the 3.1.x versions, stuck [flickering like crazy] at the disclaimer screen, the "exit", "never show" and "agree" controls do nothing, I have to force-close it, or wait about 2 minutes when it crashes itself ...