WhatsApp: I had to disable end to end encryption of the backup.

Sujet : WhatsApp: I had to disable end to end encryption of the backup.
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 15:38:58
The backup simply failed to complete, could be running for hours, even days, and not finish. On two phones.
After disabling the encryption, it worked. Daily backup works.
The help offered says to check for size or memory, but that is ridiculous: the size of the backup in one of the phones is just 49 MB.
--
Cheers, Carlos.