Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today

Sujet : Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today
De : usenet (at) *nospam* andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 17:25:47
Newyana2 wrote:

Interesting link.
Just to make you aware, that every(?) time you reply to this group, you're also cc:ing individuals by email, it doesn't bother me, I wasn't sure if you're aware you're doing it?
If you use the reply button in TB's main toolbar it won't happen, I think it's the follow-up button in the message header toolbar that does do it ... Or maybe TB78 behaves differently?