WiFi hotspot setup

Sujet : WiFi hotspot setup
De : forgetski (at) *nospam* _INVALID.net (bad sector)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 22:24:07
Why is there any restriction AT ALL on the password syntax? Since I will be doing this often after Factory Resets until I'm happy with the entire process it's a royal PITA not to be able enter just a single character or none at all whenever it so tickles my fancy! This is an administrative function which is entirely an owner prerogative.
--
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue".  Barry Goldwater