Re: WiFi hotspot setup

Sujet : Re: WiFi hotspot setup
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android alt.internet.wireless
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 03:14:39
Andrew wrote on Sun, 9 Jun 2024 01:10:49 -0000 (UTC) :

I was unaware there is a restriction on the password syntax, but I don't
doubt that there is - where - I get your point that it's not their Wi-Fi
that you're logging into - but your own Wi-Fi access point.

Or were you speaking about the Android lock screen password?

For that, I've had no password for many years (so certainly Android 13
allows no lock screen password at all).

Given my phone is set up for privacy by design, I have no need for a
lockscreen password - but I realize probably 999,999 out of a million
people don't understand a word of what I say as to the logically sensible
reasons it's absurd to have a lockscreen password (if you set up the phone
right in the first place).