Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving

Sujet : Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving
De : newyana (at) *nospam* invalid.nospam (Newyana2)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 21:19:11
On 6/9/2024 1:42 PM, Ed P wrote:

OTOH, I'm told years ago people did not have phones in cars but that was in ancient times.
  That's true. People used to die of exposure walking to
the supermarket and they wouldn't be found for days.
Imagine... No phone. No helmet. Just out in raw reality.
   Funny thing... One of my favorite ways to relax is to
be out on my own, unreachable, timeless, with no one
knowing where I am. I'm told that for people under 40,
having no contact with other humans for a full day would
drive them over the edge and they'd have to add an
anti-psychotic to their regular SSRI prescription.