Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving

Sujet : Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 10. Jun 2024, 17:38:23
On 6/9/24 11:42, AJL wrote:

In my burg (metro area of the 5th largest city in the US) when some
drivers get pissed off they just start shooting at the perceived
offender. It's called road rage. I try not to piss anyone off...
Guess it was bad luck that I mentioned it yesterday and this was on the
news this morning. Happens all the time here in the wild west...
<https://www.abc15.com/traffic/westbound-i-10-shut-down-in-downtown-phoenix-due-to-police-investigation>