New Samsung Galaxy A54 5G hangs

Sujet : New Samsung Galaxy A54 5G hangs
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E. R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 10. Jun 2024, 23:25:20
It hangs in a reboot cycle, never finishes booting.
If I connect the charger, it completes reboot and can be used.
In fact, as it is new I had it connected all the time I was initializing the thing. As soon as I took it off, and the owner exited the room, it started acting up.
I can not power it off. I need to connect the charger, complete boot, select power off, wait, then remove the cable... which immediately triggers the cycle.
I will return it.
--
Cheers,
        Carlos E.R.