Re: New Samsung Galaxy A54 5G hangs

Sujet : Re: New Samsung Galaxy A54 5G hangs
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 05:39:27
Carlos E. R. wrote on Mon, 10 Jun 2024 23:25:20 +0200 :
It hangs in a reboot cycle, never finishes booting.

Hi Carlos,

I had a Samsung Galaxy A series which froze where I was able to unfreeze it
using the information I put into this thread long ago to help others do it.

How To Guide: How to un-freeze an unresponsive Samsung Galaxy A32 5G with
reboot, reset, factory reset, odin mode, download mode, android recovery
mode & debug mode
 <https://xdaforums.com/t/how-to-un-freeze-an-unresponsive-samsung-galaxy-a32-5g-with-reboot-reset-factory-reset-odin-mode-download-mode-android-recovery-mode-debug-mode.4526629/>

It didn't have exactly the symptoms you have though, so I hope it helps,
but your situation may be different from mine (based on the charger stuff).

Hope it helps you anyway.
Good luck.