Re: Sound Recorder, great app

Sujet : Re: Sound Recorder, great app
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 22:03:47
micky wrote on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 10:15:57 -0400 :

Which of them will transcribe what was said?

Sigh. How many times do we have to answer the same questions for you?

Seriously micky. I don't recall you ever asking a question which had not
been asked and answered multiple times already on this newsgroup.

Did you ever run a search first, in your entire life, micky?
 <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/search?q=transcribe>

This is just one of many hits on this topic, micky.
 *Offline speech-to-text recorder/transcription unofficial*
 *Google Recorder APK port now available for many Android phones*
 <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/_Amn35T16NA/>

(See the op for deails about Sound Recorder.)

Some of the hits are your own threads, micky, asking the same questions.

 *Voice Recorder app that will stop recording when it's quiet*
 <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/F6TdYrIo_yM/>

It wouldn't be so irksome if we hadn't spent a LOT of time helping you.
But then you ignore all the help we gave you each time you ask anew.

a. We give our heart and soul to help you, micky.
b. And then you ignore every single thing we did
c. Which wasted not only our time - but our good faith in humans too.

Think about that please.