Re: Would you recommend a good debloater?

Sujet : Re: Would you recommend a good debloater?
De : T (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (T)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 03:40:05
On 6/14/24 14:31, Andrew wrote:
Carlos E.R. wrote on Fri, 14 Jun 2024 22:48:40 +0200 :

I would be nice a tool that checks the list of apps installed, gives a
description for each one (on single tap), then offers to delete or
inhibit it.
 There's a reason I've said the Muntashirak App Manager is the best.
 I think Muntashirakon App Manager debloater does everything you ask for.
  <https://i.postimg.cc/XqH5rsSX/bloat01.jpg>

Possibly produce a filtered list of candidates with some criteria. Like
not showing system apps known to be needed.
 The Muntashirakon App Manager has filters galore, system apps included.
  <https://i.postimg.cc/nzzj6NPr/bloat02.jpg>

And write the deleted list to a file, so that the operation can be
repeated automatically on request. With some phones I noticed that some
periodical system update restored tools I did not want.
 The Muntashirakon App Manager shows you all the apps you uninstalled.
  <https://i.postimg.cc/85VX4BKZ/bloat03.jpg>
 And, as shown above, it gives you the option to re-install if you like.
Hi Carlos,
   Muntashirakon App Manager look exactly what OI was looking
for!  Thank you!
-T