Re: Sound Recorder, great app

Sujet : Re: Sound Recorder, great app
De : address (at) *nospam* is.invalid (R.Wieser)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 09:32:52
Andrew,

Do us a favour, and check the permissions they request/require before you
suggest them.

Give me credit for responding based on person who is asking the question.

To be crude about it :
As he posted about 5 hours later, he didn't ask you for anything.  And
(again) looking at the OPs (initial) post that you responded too I do not
see a question either.  So, you're asking for credit on a basis that doesn't
exist.

But you missed the point : you posted a problematic list of apps, without
even bothering to mention, *in a public newsgroup*.

While your post might have been aimed at a specific person, *everybody* here
is be able to read it - as my response to that list shows.  You need to keep
that in mind too.    Not everybody here is aware of what "app permissions"
are and what they mean to them.

... even when you yourself could not care less about your own* private data
being taken or being tracked on every movement you make.

* like your contacts list, which could easily contain persons which *do*
care about it.  Most people seem to forget that.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser