Re: Anyone able to connect to PMX over ADB on a non-rooted Android?

Sujet : Re: Anyone able to connect to PMX over ADB on a non-rooted Android?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 09:29:46
Andrew wrote on Sun, 23 Jun 2024 02:46:35 -0000 (UTC) :

Even when I disconnected from screencopy, and obtained new Android adb
connection and pairing codes, PMX still failed to connect, for me.

It's rare that I fail to use an app that is simply using adb, particularly
when I've been using ADB over USB & Wi-Fi (connect & pair) for many years.

Here's proof Windows' adb connect works just fine, for me, over Wi-Fi.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/Hxs0JZSf/adb-connect.jpg>

Here's proof Windows' adb pair works just fine, for me, over Wi-Fi.
 <https://i.postimg.cc/kXDjY4vk/adb-pair.jpg>

And here's proof that PMX works fine to list out package permissions:
 <https://i.postimg.cc/4yy10LVz/pmx01.jpg>

Unfortunately I can't get the PMX adb (pair or connect) to work
(which I think is needed to be able to change the package permissions).
 <https://i.postimg.cc/Fs2xPxRL/pmx02.jpg>

What am I doing wrongly?