Re: [RUMOUR] iPhone 16 (or 17) won'ty have physical buttons

Sujet : Re: [RUMOUR] iPhone 16 (or 17) won'ty have physical buttons
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 23. Apr 2024, 15:36:38
On 23.04.2024 12:28, badgolferman wrote:
Wilf wrote:

On 23/04/2024 at 06:41, Jörg Lorenz wrote:
Am 23.04.24 um 01:34 schrieb badgolferman:
If Apple does it then it will be the best thing since sliced
bread and will be defended to the death in this group.

Do you have something material to contribute, Troll?

I personally prefer physical buttons for some purposes.  The iPhone
14 and earlier mute switch is something I can actuate in which way I
wish even in the dark or in a pocket and can also, by touch, know
which position it is in.  Very useful.  Does this make me an "Arlen"?

Any opinion outside of the "approved" Apple one makes you a troll.

QED: You are Troll. A brain dead Troll not willing to contribute a
constructive opinion.

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"