Re: Jolly Roger: I often ignore posts from Google. Use a real news client instead.

Sujet : Re: Jolly Roger: I often ignore posts from Google. Use a real news client instead.
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 24. May 2024, 18:43:07
Colour Sergeant Bourne wrote on Fri, 24 May 2024 09:30:46 -0400 :

But Jolly Roger only gets his news from Apple advertisements.
And Apple didn't mention anything about that.

So what of it? What's your malfunction?

Everything the Apple zealots do shows how ignorant they are, that's why.

You have to understand that I ascertain that the Apple religious zealots
are ignorant of anything that they didn't see in an Apple advertisement.

The fact Google Groups is known to everyone except the Apple zealots is
simply yet another piece of evidence supporting that astute supposition.

When someone posts a serious Mac System question or difficult problem,
JR is invariably right there with a detailed and generally correct solution.

Why then do you think JR still doesn't understand Apple's mac release support?
 <https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

Note Apple was _forced_ by security researchers to write that, which Apple
did but hid it where only the most intelligent people could find it.
 <https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
 <https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
 <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>

HINT: Apple zealots didn't find it as JR is *still ignorant* of it.
      Which is the point of pointing out the ignorance in JR's sig.

The uneducated ignorant Apple religious zealots know nothing about Apple.