Re: how to access .mp4 & .pdf files on iPad after copying from Linux via ifuse

Sujet : Re: how to access .mp4 & .pdf files on iPad after copying from Linux via ifuse
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 17:27:12
On 2024-03-10 18:15, Sten deJoode wrote:
On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:47:26 -0700, Adam wrote:

The files seem to be on the iPad at the top level...
https://i.postimg.cc/QdM0WF6H/i-Pad-Files-US-Citizenship-Naturalization-Questions.png

But, I can't seem to find the files from the iPad.  Sorry, I'm an iPad
newbie doing this for my neighbor, who is studying to become a US
citizen.  On top of that, the iOS is in a foreign language.  :-)
 Linux is in the real world. No Apple device works in the real world.
In fact, Apple _hates_ their devices working in the real world.
I hate to break it to you, Arlen...
...but real people use real Apple devices...
...to do real work...
...in the real world.