Re: Apple can't build AI

Sujet : Re: Apple can't build AI
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 18:55:16
On 2024-03-20 09:48, badgolferman wrote:
Sten deJoode wrote:

All the Apple religious nutcases hate Arlen, and most of them
gleefully search him out (ala, David Brooks, badgolferman, Hank
Jones, et. al).
  Why are you including me in the Apple religious nutcases?  If anything
I'm quite agnostic about Apple products.  I'm just too lazy and old to
switch to anything else.
Because you refuse to toe Arlen's ridiculous line of course!

 Three iOS apps which keep me on the iPhone are FindMy, FaceTime,
NewsTap.  The first two are necessary for communicating with my family
members and the third has no decent equivilent on Android.