Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience

Sujet : Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
De : YourName (at) *nospam* YourISP.com (Your Name)
Groupes : comp.mobile.ipad misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 11. May 2024, 00:20:10
On 2024-05-10, Larry Wolff <larrywolff@larrywolff.net> wrote:
 The ad celebrated Apple's destruction of human creativity
and art.
 According to clowns and trolls.
 I found the ad visually stunning on one level, but pretty
creepy on another. Overall, not the best way to tout the
iPad's artistic versatility.
 It looked good and I could see what they were trying to convey,
but at the end of the day it was just an advert...
 People these days seem easily triggered and want to complain
about everything.
Yep. And the bigger problem is that big companies and governments keep behind over backwards to appease these very few complaining idiots.  :-(