Re: Apple being shady in court again

Sujet : Re: Apple being shady in court again
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 14. May 2024, 19:44:06
On 2024-05-11 16:19, Andrew wrote:
Apple is so used to getting caught brazenly lying to its customer that
Apple only tells the truth in court, but maybe Apple is going to be caught
in yet another lie - based on this new report - this time - in court.
 https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/8/24152194/epic-apple-anti-steering-injunction-button-style
 The judge in Epic v. Apple thinks Apple's being shady, saying "Other than
to stifle competition, I see no other answer. Can you give me one?"
That is the supposed lie, Arlen?