Re: The problem With Windows

Sujet : Re: The problem With Windows
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 22:11:00
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 08:25:56 -0500, chrisv wrote:

I can't think of anything better than "start taking it when you stop
working."  At least, for my "middle of the road" financial situation and
expected lifetime.  I'm not thinking along the lines of "well, you
*might* live to be 90"...

It wasn't a strategy for me. I enjoy what I'm doing, didn't need the
money, and hit 70 when the payout is maximized. Continuing to work after
70 didn't do anything good for my tax liability.