Re: OT programming challenge: fastest/best/shortest C program to jumble a sentence, then restore it

Sujet : Re: OT programming challenge: fastest/best/shortest C program to jumble a sentence, then restore it
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 15:09:29
On 3/7/2024 1:38 PM, rbowman wrote:
On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:10:27 -0500, DFS wrote:

I haven't started yet, but I figure it's about 5-8 lines in python.  Too
easy.  So it has to be written in C.
  Spice up your challenge!
Once you try it, you'll see it doesn't need spice.
It's harder than you think to randomly shuffle the words in a shorter sentence, so that each word ends up in a different position than it started in.
Bring it!