Re: X is Alive!

Sujet : Re: X is Alive!
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 23:34:32
rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:06:56 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Every few days I have to d d d d d d d to clean out mutt. But I wouldn't
be surprised to find that gmail, like crimosoft, saves stuff 4ever.

I don't necessarily believe it but there isn't much if I log into gmail.
My regular account is set up to pull anything off gmail unlike my proton
account.

I stil get email from entities I resigned from years ago, such as the IEEE.

--
When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened
or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I