Re: X is Alive!

Sujet : Re: X is Alive!
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 17. Mar 2024, 13:15:49
% wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Buncha communist pinko liberal Linux lovers around here! :-D

There are more conservative Linux lovers, it seems.  Freedom lovers
are mostly on the right, collectivists and tyrants are mostly on the
left.

Overgeneralization. For example, some on the "right" want to curtail the
self-determination of women; one even thinks they should not be allowed to
vote. Or, businessmen should have freedom to do what they want regardless
of the effect on their employees or the environment.

Rather than "left" and "right", it seems to me to be more like "zealots"
and "pragmatists".

But we could argue for a long time about the details. And what "freedom" means.
We generally cannot do or say anything we want to without consequences.

sure we can

Try it and see! Make fun of Cheetoh Jesus in the midst of a bunch of
people toting American flags defaced by the face of EXPOTUS45.

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.