Re: X is Alive!

Sujet : Re: X is Alive!
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 05:23:08
On 3/11/2024 4:50 PM, Farley Flud wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:16:55 -0500, chrisv wrote:

Jeezuzz, will you shut up man?

You ask that like the dumb fsck doesn't have a decades-old reputation
as an obnoxious, lying POS.

 Decades old?
 Holy shiite!  I always knew that the DuFuS was a sexually impotent dud
but to think that he has not experienced a sexual orgasm in DECADES makes
him even more of a TOTAL DEGENERATE.
Fantasizing about my orgasms?   You are one weird motherfucker.

Of course, that explains why he is Stallman's groupie.
Stallman has/had non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
https://www.theregister.com/2023/09/29/richard_stallman_cancer/
I wonder what I'll write about the evil Stallman, who believes everyone's programming work should be given away, when he's gone.
Here's what the foul skeptic of the harm of pedophilia and believer that child porn videos shouldn't be removed from the Internet said about Steve Jobs death:
"Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.
As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign influence on people's computing.
Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be less effective."
https://stallman.org/archives/2011-jul-oct.html#06_October_2011_%28Steve_Jobs%29
What a filthy SOB.  You and that cola loser shitv are worse, though.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
 Aside: The fact that his wife is a loathsome dog is NOT an excuse.
It's another Men-only Monday at the lonely Feeb household.  Hit up Relf for advice on the best jackoff devices.