Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 23:29:26
-hh wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On 3/11/24 7:25 PM, Joel wrote:

I use Edge as a third browser under Linux, actually, it's not like I
care about M$ software, having some philosophical need to purge it,
it's specifically what is currently Win11, the bloat.  But Edge under
Linux is what I view my Hotmail/Outlook email with, and serves as a
third browser with regard to logging in to a site on behalf of someone
who visits me.

The funny thing about 'bloat' is that it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Well, there's bloat due to good practise and there's bloat due to bad
practise... Cue Windows.

My gawd, GIMP on Linux is a second or two for the launch. On Windows it
is that time just to know that your click worked.

--
October 12, the Discovery.

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss
it.