Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 05:42:58
On 3/12/2024 7:37 PM, rbowman wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:16:53 +0000, Nuxxie wrote:

I can state, not optimistically but with absolute certainty, that there
is/has/will no one ever doing anything malicious to hack into my system.

Nope.  Never has.  Never will.
 I fully believe you.  That would be like dragging out the angle grinder to
cut the lock cable on a dumpster so you could go diving.
Hehe :)
One's noise can be someone else's data.