Re: X is Alive!

Sujet : Re: X is Alive!
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 15:00:16
Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Le 12-03-2024, candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> a écrit :

The trash system is already a safety net, you don't need to keep it
saved.

I don't like trash systems. I don't need them and I hate when I can't
bypass them.

Anything I want to be able to go back to if need, I just move it to ~/tmp.
Unless, of course, it is under git control.

--
It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely
the most important.