Re: Why Python When There Is Perl?

Sujet : Re: Why Python When There Is Perl?
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 03:02:07
On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:47:40 -0500, Physfitfreak wrote:

This place is wasteful. It is like a drinking parlor. You go there
everyday and drink and joke and curse and argue, but in the background,
it is making you an alcoholic, making you drift.

I haven't used Perl in a couple of decades but then I noticed the Q4OS
installation on the eeePC had a current version of Perl as well as nano so
I could conceivably do something to amuse myself with the /dev/sdb SD
card. After a quick on-line brush up I remembered why I don't use Perl.

It isn't all that bad a scripting language but it's open to abuse by those
who prefer cryptic code.