Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : recscuba_google (at) *nospam* huntzinger.com (-hh)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 21. Mar 2024, 22:48:06
On 3/20/24 8:49 PM, chrisv wrote:
-hh wrote:

chrisv wrote:

-- 'Had I been there looking over your shoulder making you explain why
you chose each particular component over all the others in that
category, it would be hours and hours and a big hassle for you.  All
thanks to "choice!".'  -  some dumb fsck, arguing that there's "too
much choice" in computer hardware

(snipped, unread)
 Of course, -highhorse battles on, *refusing* to admit defeat.
Did you ever spend even but a moment to describe your evaluation process when buying components on NewEgg, in how to weed out the good from bad?
Nope.
As such, you could be using a non-value-added "dart-throw" random selection process after a keyword search, so as to take the least investment of time to cull down for the many, many choices available. Because what we *do* know that you said that there was too much for you to go into.

 Imagine being so *stupid* as DumFSck to believe that the above is a
"winning argument".  And -highhorse supported it!
 *Astonishing* idiocy.
 Too *stupid* to figure-out that their argument is easily turned-around
with "If I was doing it with other decent, like-minded people (as
opposed to obtuse assholes who are looking to ridicule and attack) it
would be hours and hours of fun!"
 Does that make me right?
Nope.
We all know that you're in the wrong ... and you know you're in the wrong ... as soon as you try to associate whatever thing you did wrong with your "other decent, like-minded people" attempt at credibility.

 In the paragraph that I responded-to in my previous post, -highhorse
dishonestly frames the argument, he claims that a reasonable and
correct argument "backfired", and he conjures-up and attacks with shit
which is clearly untrue, like his "clear example of
do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" nonsense.
 IOW, nothing but garbage.  That's classic -highhorse, when he's
defeated, butthurt, and has got nothing *but* garbage to respond with.

Cry harder chrisv.  Unproductively!
-hh