Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 22. Mar 2024, 04:44:20
On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 05:52:29 -0000 (UTC), vallor wrote:

 That will almost
certainly be Linux, depending on how important MS Flight Simulator ends
up in the equation.

Is that still around? I messed around with it in the early '80s. I was
also learning how to fly real planes. All I can say is if I was as bad at
flying a Lark (sort of a Cessna 180 by Rockwell) as I was with the
simulator I wouldn't be bugging COLA today.