Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : vallor (at) *nospam* cultnix.org (vallor)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 10:19:38
On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:52:13 -0500, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote
in <fm7ovittinum1tf83bm32gau4c46v6ms6h@4ax.com>:

vallor wrote:

-hh wrote:

Let's not forget how DFS has frequently ribbed chrisv about how chrisv
had refused to show spending the time to optimize a build on NewEgg
because it would take too many hours...think it was part of the "more
choices are always better" which backfired on chrisv due to it being a
clear example of do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do.

And how is this related to the price of tea in China?

Well, it was "proven" that there can be "too much choice", you see.
(rolling eyes)

 ...and then debunked, which he conveniently ignored.

--
-v