Re: Why Python When There Is Perl?

Sujet : Re: Why Python When There Is Perl?
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 15:26:34
On 3/22/2024 9:40 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
On 3/22/2024 4:04 PM, Farley Flud wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:01:30 -0500, Physfitfreak wrote:

IMP
0 IMP 0  = 1
0 IMP 1  = 1
1 IMP 0  = 0
1 IMP 1  = 1

How can that be explained?...

A = "If it is raining"

B = "The sky is cloudy"

The only way that A => B is false is if A is true and B
is false.

  There we go again. I spend half hour concocting a new baby problem based on that, then after posting it I see you've already given the answer for everybody here to see...
 Your description and the example you brought are pretty good. Not a single one of the other COLA members would be able to post such a convincing answer. I hope this tells those idiots something about how they treat you here.
You're ignorant of Feeb's posting history.  The shitheel is by far the nastiest cola poster in the last 20 years.
He's treated far better than he deserves to be.  He's only civil to you because you suck his dick in each and every post.